Roasted fennel with tomatoes, olives & potatoes
· 500g new potatoes
· 3 large fennel bulbs
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
· 50g small black olivesMethods:
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 8 mins.
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Halve and quarter the fennel through the root, then trim off the hard core. Slice the fennel and tip into a roasting tin with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss the fennel in the oil until it is glistening. Roast for 20-25 mins, until starting to soften.
- Add tomatoes, olives and potatoes and stir well. Return to the oven for 10-15 mins until the fennel is tender, with a bit of crunch. Tip into a warm dish to serve.
121 kcalories, protein 3.0g, carbohydrate 17.0g, fat 5.0 g, saturated fat 1.0g, fibre 4.0g, sugar 4.0g, salt 0.54 g